About the role
We have openings for motivated scientists interested in developing novel cell therapies against cancers. You will work in a supportive team with opportunities to collaborate and communicate across departments. You will support IND filing, pipeline development using ACC technology, assay development/optimization, and translational analysis for the ongoing clinical trial.
Education / Background
PhD in life science-related fields (Immunology, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Conduct preclinical studies to support IND filing and pipeline development
- Develop/perform pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic analyses for clinical trials
- Work with CROs for assay development and technical transfer
- Prepare IND reports/analytical reports/experiment records
- Execute laboratory procedures and experiments accurately, with detail to attention
- Maintain detailed records of experimental procedures, observation, and result
- Prioritize tasks and execute experiments independently.
Position Requirements, Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Cell therapy experience is a plus
- Experience in primary T cell culture/function is a plus
- Follow SOPs & lab guidelines and be able to work independently
- Self-motivation and attention to the quality of work
- Good team player and receptive to feedback.
Contact Us to Apply
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.