About the role
Acepodia is developing first-in-class, off-the-shelf, allogeneic cell therapies with significantly improved potency, better safety, and broad applicability across hematologic and solid tumor cancers. Acepodia's proprietary antibody cell-conjugation platform (ACC) uses live-cell compatible chemistry to attach tumor-targeting antibodies directly to the surface of immune cells to generate precise and potent cell therapies without the need for genetic engineering. In addition to the benefits of potency conferred by ACC, its simplicity and modular "plug and play" nature could make cell therapies more accessible to patients and expand into other indications beyond oncology.
Education / Background
- MSc (or above) in life science or related fields (pharmacology, immunology, chemistry, and biochemistry).
- 2+ years of working experience with cell culture as the primary duty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Support IND enabling related study.
- Optimize the immune cell culture process.
- Develop new projects generally on a yearly basis.
- Manufacture cell therapy products in a GTP lab as a core team member.
- Conduct QC tests to secure safety, stability, and efficacy for our valuable products.
- Establish and maintain the documentation system.
Position Requirements, Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Passionate about research, self-motivated, values teamwork, and willing to join the international cell therapy drug development field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with flow cytometry-based experiments is a must.
- Familiarity with tumor-killing assay experiments is a plus.
- Familiarity with GTP Lab practice is a plus.
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.