About the role
Acepodia is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and experienced Manager of Information Technology to manage and build on our current IT function. In addition to overseeing and executing day-to-day IT-related activities, the individual will serve as the internal point of contact of Acepodia’s IT operations. Cross-functional collaboration with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders, to ensure IT system fulfills requirements of various functional areas to perform.
Education / Background
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of direct experience with IT infrastructure and support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Manage and assist in the day-to-day operations of onsite and remote IT support, including services such as helpdesk and technical support.
- Administration of all technology services, including communication and collaboration platforms e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Smartsheet etc.
- Responsible for asset management of IT hardware, software and equipment.
- Responsible for managing the monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems.
- Constructing and implementing plans to ensure the company’s network continues to operate smoothly in the event of a problem.
- Understanding of computer system validation processes in a Pharmaceutical environment is desired.
- Ability to link technology with business needs.
- Ability to recognize and select the right technology to ensure functionality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Working closely with other department managers to assess the growth needs and maintenance of the company’s network.
- Work collaboratively to oversee and implement all IT policies, procedures and plans for security, data center, desktops and infrastructure based on industry-standard best practices.
- Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the network infrastructure and IT systems.
- Write SOPs, programs, and protocols necessary for operations.
Position Requirements & Experience Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience with a broad range of applications and software including Google Suite/Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Teleconference software, Adobe, Windows 10/ 11.
- Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware, software.
- Knowledge/experience in network setting, cybersecurity, cloud maintaining, NAS.
- Experience/knowledge in building and maintaining Pharma/Biotech-related IT compliance policies and processes is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete tasks on time.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simplify and effectively convey technical information to team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong ability to analyze and problem solve.
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.