About the role
The Corporate Development Manager/Associate Manager will work cross-functionally and collaboratively across Acepodia to assist CEO office operation. And this position will support to search and evaluate the potential business opportunities, manage the business development projects or partners, and involve public relationship activities as well. Primary responsibilities include: assisting the CEO office in optimizing the management and the operation of the organization, supporting Acepodia senior leadership in alliance management; identifying, researching, and analyzing market intelligence; involving public relationship (PR) operation to plan and execute PR related campaigns; Supporting and maintain CEO office operations related tasks.
Education / Background
- Bachelor degree or above in biotech/life science, pharmacy/pharmacology or related field; MBA degree is a plus.
- 2~5 years of work experience in the Biotech/Pharma industry.
- Experience in industry/market intelligence, business consulting, licensing, product manager or BD-related activity is a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Support CEO office to monitor, follow up and coordinate high-level or essential action items cross departments and ensure CEO office operation efficiently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and leaderships to achieve business goals.
- Maintain and monitor program/project timelines and establish consistency within the detailed program/project timelines to ensure functional alignment to execute program/project goals and deliverables.
- Track and note competitor activities including companies and products.
- Perform market analysis including collecting/organizing market/industry information, analyzing data, conducting competitive analysis, and making forecast/financial model.
- Participate in planning and conducting PR campaigns.
- Support to tracking the performance of PR activities and press.
- Communicate with and manage vendors related to PR.
- Work to support senior leaderships on business development projects and assignments.
- Support senior leaderships to develop and manage external academic collaborators.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO or supervisor.
Position Requirements, Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills required for financial evaluations for transactions.
- Technical knowledge to understand and analyze competitive intelligence.
- Support / participate in deal structuring and negotiations for business development transactions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and opportunities, anticipate potential issues and suggest creative alternatives to overcome barriers.
- Ability to work/communicate within a multi-functional, global team structure and to motivate team members using strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated the potential to build rapport with therapeutic and functional area leaders
- Strong presentation skills.
- Comfortable in a results-driven, highly accountable environment.
Contact Us to Apply
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.