About the role
We have openings for motivated scientists with in-vivo experience interested in developing novel cell therapies against cancers. You will work in a supportive team with opportunities to collaborate and communicate across departments. You will conduct and manage outsourced in vivo studies with CROs for IND filing and research/pipeline development.
Education / Background
- M.S. or Ph.D. in life science-related fields (Immunology, Oncology, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry)
- 2+ years of experience in the design and execution of in-vivo xenograft studies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Coordinate with CROs and internal cross-functional teams to execute in vivo studies.
- Prepare target cells, effector cells, and materials for in vivo studies.
- Manage/perform quality control experiments for target cells and effector cells.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental procedures/observation and organize in vivo data.
- Prepare official reports for IND filing and presentation.
- Prioritize tasks and execute experiments independently.
Position Requirements & Experience Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of industry experience (cell therapy experience is a plus).
- 1+ years of experience in managing CROs.
- Hands-on experience in xenograft studies using humanized NSG or NSG model.
- Mammalian cell culture and flow cytometry experience in a laboratory setting are required.
- Excellent organization/coordination skills and ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results
within reasonably established timelines.
- Self-motivated in a fast-moving team environment.
- Follow SOPs and work independently.
- Good team player and receptive to feedback.
- Project management experience is desired.
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.