About the role
Due to the expansion of company, Acepodia are seeking a highly motivated and well-organized MIS manager with cybersecurity capabilities to improve our IT infrastructure and comply with essential regulations potentially across 2 of our operation centers in both Taipei and San Francisco Bay Area. This position is responsible for planning, coordinating, day-to-day operation, and troubleshooting all IT related activities, and also offering integration and deployment of suitable cybersecurity solutions to our IT system.
This position also collaborates with cross-functional teams to configure and/or manage their specific usage system (e.g., quality management system, electronic laboratory notebook, etc.), and be able to effectively support the management team to evaluate the risk factors and also monitor the data protection issues.
In addition, this position provides IT training and assist onboarding orientation to ensure that colleagues have enough capability to streamline their workflow and cross-function/cross-region collaboration through various IT tools.
Education / Background
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Management related field.
- More than 5 years’ experience in MIS function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Plan, procurement, configure, and maintains IT equipment, software and environment. To management, suppliers, and technical personnel and provide information for supervisors to make purchasing decisions.
- Vendor management, responsible for company’s all software maintenance, and support the troubleshooting of senior executives. Providing technical support to in company, raising problems to the vendor, guarantee to get technical support from the vendor in the shortest time, finds the best solution scheme for technical problems.
- In charge of cybersecurity, to plan cybersecurity policy, and manage cybersecurity related software or features of our system, to ensure all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Implement data backup and maintenance.
- To implement IT-related compliance with essential regulations in the pharma/biotech sector across the company including identity management, user access, and data integrity and ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically.
- Cooperate with IT consultants to improve IT infrastructure and make IT roadmap plan for corresponding to company’s projected growth.
- Accountable for monitoring and improving user satisfaction. Design and lead user adoption programs, training, and communication campaigns to support end-user digital transformation and enablement.
- Remote to resolve IT issues that can be done remotely, on-site support for different offices if necessary.
- Reactive to the requests and demands of internal users to troubleshoot and ensure real-time operation success.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- To improve knowledge through research, continuing education and keep updated with the latest technological developments in the IT system.
Position Requirements, Relevant Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience with a broad range of applications and software including Google Suite/Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Teleconference software, Adobe, Windows 10/ 11.
- Strong knowledge of IT, including hardware, software.
- Having knowledge/experience in network setting, cybersecurity, cloud maintaining, NAS.
- Having experience/knowledge in building and maintaining Pharma/Biotech related IT compliance policies and processes is plus.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete tasks on time.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and able to explain technical details to stakeholders.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.