About the role
We have openings for motivated scientists interested in developing novel cell therapies against cancers. You will work in a supportive team with opportunities to collaborate and communicate across departments. Your role is to support IND filing, pipeline development using ACC technology, and translational analysis for the ongoing clinical trial.
Education / Background
- MS (or above) in life science or related fields (Immunology, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry) preferred
- 4+ years of mammalian cell culture experience in a laboratory setting is required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Culture cancer cell lines for in vitro and in vivo studies
- Perform in vitro potency assays and support in vivo xenograft studies
- Analyze clinical samples using qPCR, flow cytometry and ELISA
- Support primary T cell expansion for pipeline development
- Support day-to-day operation and laboratory support such as QC testing, lab supply ordering and organization
- Execute laboratory procedures and experiments accurately, with detail to attention
- Maintain detailed records of experimental procedures, observation, and results
- Prioritize tasks and execute experiments independently
Position Requirements & Experience Relevant Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of industry experience (cell therapy experience is a plus)
- Experience in cytotoxicity assays is a plus
- Experience in flow cytometry or primary cell culture is a plus
- Follow SOPs & lab guidelines and the ability work independently
- Self-motivation and attention to the quality of work
- Good team player and receptive to feedback.
Acepodia is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive package, including stock options, medical care, paid vacation, and holiday time. Title and salary commensurate with experience.